Vedang IT 360
System provides 360 view of IT operations and IT asset tracking with dynamic SLA dash board.
The system covers the following modules
An online complaint registration, allocation, tracking & monitoring .System also provides dynamic reporting of SLA compliances. System provides online collaboration between all the stake holders like End-user, Administrator, IT Helpdesk and Field Engineer
• Tickets Logging via phone, email and portal
• AD & LDAP Integration
• Service Level Agreement Management
• Escalation matrix
• Change Management
• User specific dashboard
• In- built dynamic Calendar
• Knowledge Management System
Asset Management system
A web-based IT Asset Management (ITAM) tool provides assets tracking from planning stage to disposal stage . Asset management provides number of ways to ensure discovery of all the assets like software & hardware and also ensure software license compliance.
• Tracking of Hardware, & Software based on the domain / Active Directory or Windows workgroup
• Management of software license compliance.
• Drilldown facility for assets to view critical information (history, CI info, User Mapping.)
• View and manage hierarchical relationships of Assets, Assets Configuration ,Users locations, Departments cost centers and associated contracts etc
• Network auto discovery tools to constantly reconcile with asset inventory database
Network Management System
NMS allows monitoring of entire IT infrastructures to ensure systems and business applications are functioning properly. In the event of a failure, it can alert IT helpdesk for remedial processes well before outages affect business processes, end-users or customers.
• Capabilities to monitor applications, services, operating systems, network protocols, system metrics and infrastructure components with a single tool
• Powerful script APIs allow easy monitoring of in-house and custom applications, services and systems.
• Alerts to Engineer via email or SMS
• Escalation capabilities
• Event handlers to facilitate automatic restart of failed applications, services, and services
• Trending and capacity planning for aging of infrastructure
• Historical reports for records of alerts, notifications, outages, and alert response