Vedang IntelliBuilding Approval System
For Automation of Building Scrutiny & approval: Suitable for Municipalities and agencies responsible for approving construction of buildings
• Automates the lengthy and cumbersome manual process of checking the building approvals based on the building bye laws/regulations, thus reducing paper work, valuable time and effort of Architects and the Authority.
• Applicant submit & verify drawing by visiting web site of Municipalities/Building approval authorities by simply uploading the drawing
• System reads data from drawing and automatically compare with applicable building bye laws & regulations and generate pass or fail reports instantaneously
• Built-in work flow system for automation of the process i.e. proposal file movement, followed for approval of architectural plans.
• Helps in attaining the e-Governance by maintaining digitized versions of the documents
• Standardizes the building drawing plan process.
• Visualize the CAD Drawing Online
• Inbuilt Library for Reading CAD Drawing.
• Sophisticated Tool for online Drawing Visualization & permission based Editing
• Read Visualize and generate Scrutiny reports in a few minutes,
• Features to map Byelaws and all the development control rules of the Authority to the drawing entities.
• Built-in Work Flow System for automation of the process i.e. proposal file movement, followed for approval of architectural plans.
• Helps in attaining the e-Governance by maintaining digitized versions of the documents.
1. Uniform Interpretation of Byelaws – The approval is based on uniform interpretation of byelaws and development control rules bringing in uniformity and compliance.
2. Acceleration – Accelerates scrutiny process by eliminating lengthy and cumbersome computations.
3. Process Innovation & Integration – Transformation of scrutiny and approval of plans through CAD and workflow technology brings in innovation in the process. All stakeholders concerned in the approval process are brought together on a single platform.
4. Accountability – Authorized roles and responsibilities are mapped and MIS reports generated to help track process efficiency.
5. Transparency – Subjectivity in the plan approval process is totally eliminated and clear reasons are stated for approval or rejections.